(my plate yesterday)
Hello & Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous, and productive weekend. Last week I decided to make this dish, we had all of the ingredients in our home. I have seen this recipe on several different restaurant menus, and I thought it would be nice to have something different for dinner. I did a goggle search and came up with this recipe by Rachel Ray, and I knew I had to try it. I followed the directions and in less than 15 minutes dinner was done. I opted to pair this dish with canned veggies (what happened to the fresh veggies is another story for a different day). Hubby absolutely loved this dish. The meal was so good to that he asked for me to make it again yesterday. Nothing was left the first time I made itJ.
Recipe Adapted from: via
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese ( I used a blend of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.
Don't forget to enter my My Memories Giveaway (2/13)